- 2009-2011: Fellowship Clinical immunology & Rheumatology, CMC Hospital, Vellore.
- 2002-2005: MD (Internal Medicine) Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal, M.P.
- 1995-2001: MBBS (including internship) Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal, M.P.
- Director Clinical Immunology & Rheumatology at Arthritis & Rheumatology Center, Geeta Bhawan Square, A.B. Road, Indore.
- CONSULTANT RHEUMATOLOGIST 1st April 2014 to 18th May 2018 Choithram Hospital & Research Centre, Indore
- CONSULTANT RHEUMATOLOGIST 1st April 2012- 31st March 2014 Kamineni Hospitals,Hyderabad
- CONSULTANT RHEUMATOLOGIST 1st Jan 2012-31st March 2012 KIMS hospital Secunderabad
- POST DOCTORAL CLINICAL FELLOW Department of Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology, Christian Medical College, Vellore
- PG TUTOR Department of Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology, Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Physician Jan 2008 – April 2009
- Akshaya Heart Hospital, Bhopal (M.P.) Sep 2005 – Dec 2007
- GMC BHOPAL 2002 – 2005
- Co author: Chapter (Rheumatology : Acute Illnesses) in Oxford textbook of emergency medicine.
- Parvo virus B19 serology in early inflammatory polyarthritis- experience from a tertiary care teaching hospital in South India. JIMA 2010. Danda D, Harris VK Naina; John Mathew; Ashish Jacob Mathew; Ashish K Badika
PRESENTATION AT NATIONAL CONFERENCE
- 2010 – IRACON AT BHUBANESWAR
- Study of ultrasonography of hands in psoriatic arthritis in comparison with Rheumatoid arthritis
- Pancreatitis in Systemic lupus Erythematosus – Case series over a period of 3 years from a tertiary care centre in South India
- A pilot study to identify C30S & C55S mutation in the TNFRSFIA gene & M680I mutation in the MEFV gene in patients with Suspected Periodic Fever Syndrome
- Identification of the most common mutation that causes Familial Mediterranean fever in Indian population. Badika A, Mathew J, Danda D , Dr Sumita Danda, Dr Sathish kumar
- Study of ultrasonographic abnormalities in hands of patients with psoriatic arthritis in comparison with rheumatoid arthritis in Indian population.
- Identification of the most common mutation that causes Familial Mediterranean fever in Indian population
- Efficacy of Mycophenolate in Medium vessel and ANCA associated Vasculitic disorders: Experience from a tertiary care centre in South India- IRACON 2009. Subramanian R, Badika A, Mathew J, Danda D.
- Observational Trial on the Value of Diagnostic Criteria in the Diagnosis of Spinal Spondyloarthropathies in Patients with Chronic Low Back Pain (Multinational, multicentric study: worked as sub-investigator for the study).
- Study of ultrasonographic abnormalities in hands of patients with psoriatic arthritis in comparison with rheumatoid arthritis in Indian population- Platform presentation (IRACON 2010). Badika Ashish, Mathew J, Danda D.
- Identification of the most common mutation that causes Familial Mediterranean fever in Indian population. Badika A, Mathew J, Danda D , Dr Sumita Danda, Dr Sathish kumar.
- Pancreatitis in systemic lupus erythematosus—case series over a period of three years from a tertiary care centre in South India .Ashish Badika, P Sandhya, John Mathew, Ashok Chacko, Debashish Danda.
- Comparison of TNF-α polymorphism in systemic lupus erthyematosus, Sjogrens and lepromatous patients with lepra reactions in Indian population—a preliminary study. Sumita Danda, R Subramanian, P Sandhya, Ashish Badika, John Mathew, Debashish Danda.
- A study of prognostic significance of clinical features of CT scan head in cases of Cranial Venous Thrombosis in cases of pregnancy and puerperium- World congress of Neurology, 2005, Australia.
- A clinical study and CT correlation of intracranial space occupying lesion (ICSOL) – VI MP Neurocon, 2005.
- Single seizure -clinical evaluation with CT and EEG correlation – VI MP Neurocon, 2005.
OTHER SKILLS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- “Clinical Trials Course — Design, Analyses, Interpretation and Reporting” in collabora- tion with University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, USA, Department of Biostatistics, Christian Medical College, Vellore, India, from August 2011.
- Fundamentals of Biostatistics, Principles of Epidemiology & SPSS. Department of Bios- tatistics, Christian Medical College, Vellore, India, from November 2010.
- IRACON 2010, Bhubneshwar.
- National pediatric rheumatology conference, 2010. Chennai.
- CME Update in Rheumatology : Back pain : The medically treated ones, November 2009
- Mid – term conference of Indian Rheumatology Association held in April 2010 on re- cent updates in Rheumatology
- VI M.P. Neurocon 2005
- 11th Annual Conference of Cardiology, Diabetology & Electrocardiology 2004
- CIPCON 2004
- Symposium on Ventilatory Care 2004
- 2 nd clinical meet on neurology, nephrology, diabetology, gastroenterology and infectious disease at GMC, Bhopal, September 2004
- Symposium on ventilatory care, February 2004 at Bhopal
- CME on JN1C – VII guidelines on management of hypertension- February 2004, Bhopal
- National Medicine Update 2003
- 1st National Conference on Cardiology, Diabetology and Electrocardiology 2003.
- Dr Debashish Danda, MD, DM, FRCP Professor and Head Dept. of Clinical Immunology & Rheumatology Christian Medical College, Vellore – 632 004 Tamil nadu, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Sathish Kumar.T, MD, Fellowship in Paediatric Rheumatology (Canada) Professor Dept. of Child Health 2 Christian Medical College, Vellore – 632 004 Tamil Nadu, Email: email@example.com